Progress has resumed on the garden by the garage. You will remember seeing a few photos from March or so when we were removing ALL those rocks. We should be filling it with dirt soon! It is terraced because it is on a hill but the hill slopes down in another direction as well. That means we were filling the bottom back corner of the lowest tier with a lot fill to level things up. A special thanks to Ben's Dad and Uncle Larry who helped get the rest of the posts in!!
This is a deer resistant perennial garden that is in front of the house. I've started planting it. I put little fences around anything I thought the rabbits might try to eat. It also helps extend garden out towards the street so that the fenced veggie garden doesn't look like it's hanging out so much. A special thanks to Ben's Mom, Aunt Rose, Aunt Teri, and Sister Sarah who helped dig it all up for planting.
These are the peas in the fenced garden. I just gave them a good watering. Soon they will get their trellises!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment